Saturday 9 April 2011

Extract 3, End in Tears by Ruth Rendell

I found that this piece was the best one out of all the other pieces of crime fiction that I read. It was very well written. What I liked a lot about this piece was that the style of writing was simple, yet was written in a way which was appealing to the reader. When I started reading this piece, I didn’t get tired of the story line and found myself wanting to continue reading in order to find out how it ends.  For instance, at some part of the story which was towards the end, the writer was writing about what was happening in every minute that passed by before the murder was going to take place; and that made the reader anxious to find out what would happen at the final minute in which the person was going to be killed. The story was short, but also very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.